Short, clever, engaging video content for social media campaigns.
I'm Levi Bethune. I make videos for the internet. I specialize in quick-turnaround, budget-conscious, social media video content. That means you can publish quickly, test soon, and learn faster. If it sounds like I'm cheap, fast, AND good... then... cool I guess.
Let me pretend to be your in-house video agency, and we'll see what's possible.
You're gonna wanna get started. Because it's the only way to finish.
How It Works.
- You'll fill this out.
- You'll pay a deposit. Like, 50% or something.
- We'll chat for an hour or so.
- I'll toss a couple ideas at you, and you'll let me know what you would like to try.
- I'll make stuff and deliver it.
- You'll pay the final invoice. Most of the videos on this site come in around $1000 to $2000. Everyone has different needs, though, so let's start at step 1 to find out what yours are.
Is This For You?
This question isn't hyperbole. The answer might be "no." And that's okay.
I don't want to waste your time. I'm not a video studio* I'm a guy who can make videos for the internet**. I research, write, shoot, act, read, record, direct, edit, mix, master, and ship all my own stuff. Usually in less than a few days.
Am I the best? Ha. No. But, I'm good.
My method is NOT for everyone. But, if you are an organization with an alarming lack of time and resources in a season of rapid iteration and feverish testing, let's get started.
*There are myriad video studios out there. Many of them will make you a video that is totally worth the price and the timeline. If you can spend $20-40k and wait 8-10 weeks, the video and the process very well may be exactly what you need.
**I have a lot of experience creating videos for the internet, both as part of a video agency, and out on my own. Here are a select few videos that highlight my writing/directing style: